My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy August!

Hello!
Happy August everyone!
I haven't been updating this blog for awhile because there's not been much to blog about.
Yesterday we met up with Aunty Yvonne... but didn't take any pictures because mummy didn't bring her camera.
It was SO good to catch up and chit chat like old times!!!!

I also had the chance to impress Aunty Yvonne with my suite of songs!
Later that night, we went for some Malaysian food at Aseana Food Village in Randwick.
I like the old school Kopitiam setting :)


Check out the menu filled with South East Asean delights!!!

Daddy had some Htaw Baht rice thing from Burma, and mummy had the Nasi Lemak!

Looks good? My little paws were reaching in for the hard boiled egg when mummy was taking this pic!


The end!

No comments: