My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday fun!

What a fun Sunday! 2 new experiences for me today! First up, went to watch Toy Story 3 in the cinema. Mummy was amazed that I managed to sit still for the whole entire movie!!! Then, at night, we went for 7 course degustation dinner at Rise restaurant. Pictures to follow soon, late now, have to go zzzz....

Update! Mummy's finally had the chance to upload the pictures from the dinner!!!

The mandatory mummy-daughter shot!

The degustation menu for the night - Omakase special selection!


Owner / Chef Hideki Okazaki hard at work - we blinded him with the flash when taking this photo hehe.
Mummy brought things to distract me, erm, which didn't really work!

Nice or not my colouring!??
I didn't get the brief that I was meant to colour within the outline!

Course 1: Tofu thing with braised chicken
Course 2: Mussel and ravioli thing in tomyam soup (nice!)


Course 3: Sashimi
Course 4: Trio of ocean trout, chawan mushi thing and rice paper rolls (which daddy already devoured half before mummy could take this photo!)



Course 5: Tempura prawn on some polenta thing.


Course 6 (main course) - Duck

Course 7: Very yummy dessert!!!
As for me, I had rice @ Rise .... punny or not?
Fan tong attacking the rice!!!
All done! Slurps!

Aaahhh so nice to have a nice dinner out! :)

No comments: