My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

38 degrees!!!!

YUP! It was a HOT 38 degrees today!!!!

Sweltering heat. The air was hot, and dry... felt like I was in a desert!!!!

I'm now typing away dressed in nothing but a t-shirt and diapers! Yeah, it's on display, *sheepish* :)

Boy am I glad the weekend is here!

5 full days at childcare has really taken its toll on me... I woke up feeling flush today! Thought I was getting a fever, luckily it has subsided now. Perhaps it was just the heat! Thankfully I didn't break out with any heat rash!

It's a long weekend coming up due to Labour Day so I don't have to go to child care on Mon!!! YIPPIEEEE!!!!

We've got nothing much planned, but I'm hoping to find a nice Halloween costume... we have a Halloween dress up party at the childcare! What do you think?
Pea in a pod?
Bumblebee?
Or Princess Leia???
Hmm.. decisions decisions.... leave a comment and let me know what YOU think! :)

2 comments:

louiseho said...

The costumes are all very cute but the fabric for all the outfits look thick and you might roast in them especially in this sweltering heat! If there are no other choices, I think the pea in the pod will be most comfortable, although the bumble-bee outfit is more colourful and pretty. I think the costumes are more suitable for those living in the northern hemisphere. Anyway, baby, you will look cute in anything! Good luck in shopping for the perfect outfit.

meijin said...

Hahahaha.. you're right! Upon further investigation, all the costumes are made from some fleecy fabric. May end up getting Eva a ballerina costume with a cute tutu that she can wear more than once!!!