My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hunter Valley Daytrip!

Twas a bright sunny day last Sat, so we decided to go to the Hunter Valley for a daytrip!

The drive was good and smooth, took 2.5 hours to get there... So we reached just in time for lunch!

Before that, we stopped at a winery called Tempus Two - nice and modern looking from the outside! Chk out the grape vines!


This is me, all excited being in the country! I've also discovered that my hat comes in handy in the hot sun, so no more protests from me when mummy squashes it on my head! I only pluck it off when I'm in the shade :)

Ahhh, after that, we headed to the Hunter Valley Gardens for some lunch!!!! Argh, mummy still busy taking photos - Can't she see my hungry face?!?!

Come on... where's the food?!

Ahhh.. finally, finger licking good!

THe scenery at the Gardens was nice.. got mountain in the backdrop!

Next, on to some wine tasting! Look, daddy's starting me young on the alco!













No comments: