My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

Frequent Blogger!

Haha.. I've been very free over the long wkend to update my blog everyday...

Myer (department store) is having a mid season sale, so mummy, being the smart shopper decided to buy me some dresses for my 1YO birthday! Actually, mummy bought me a dress, then daddy decided to buy me a dress so I ended up with TWO dresses! YAY!

First up, the dress that daddy bought... It's nice and summery, with different hues of pink!
Second up, mummy's dress which she wants me to wear for my first birthday... It's more dressy, but also more princessy looking!
As you can see, daddy is just holding up the dresses against my body.. so I'm not actually wearing them! And, they're meant to be for 1 year olds, so it's still a bit long for me!!!
Oh, on a separate note.. daddy bought me a changing harness! It's to stop me from wriggling when I'm on the change table... hmmph... that takes all the fun out of being changed, doesn't it!
Here I am, trying to figure out how to escape!!!! Didn't manage to get very far, decided to just chew on the belt instead!

SIGH, the nice long weekend is almost over and it's back to child care for me tomorrow... sniffles.

1 comment:

louiseho said...

Eva, you look so pretty in your bright sundress and you like a princess in the white dress. Can't wait to see you in the lovely outfits when you come home in December! By then, your hair will definitely grow longer and perhaps mummy can style it, hahaha!