My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updates!

Grandma #2 is here - I'm supposed to call her "po po" but I can't seem to say anything other than "da da" right now!!!

No new photos to update, as nothing much has happened. No changes in the motor skills dept, nor in the weight dept... I still can't crawl, and weigh a ton!

Anyway, some updates on the child care!!! Remember how there's this carer that I don't like? Her name is Cassandra... Well, she's been given the SACK! Due to poor performance! YAY! They're now looking for a replacement, so staff is slightly short-handed but it's OK because I'm not going that often anyway for the next few weeks! Hopefully they can find someone nice that will take good care of me...

On another note, mummy and daddy's been house hunting. They think they may have found the one! It's a townhouse-style apartment in Botany called East Central. To sweeten the deal, the government has just announced an increase in the first home owners grant from AUD7K to AUD21K! If all goes well with getting financing, I may have my very own home :)

Only thing is that the walkway from the carpark to the unit isn't sheltered, so I'll get wet if it rains! We're going to look at the place again this Sat, will try to snap some pics and post it up! :)

No comments: