My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

Bronchiolitis

Mummy took me to the doctor this morning, because my cough was getting worse.
The doctor says its bronchiolitis, but he said I am actually getting better (I already saw the doctor on WED this week)... So mummy needs to continue to use saline nasal drops to clear my blocked nose, feed me with plenty of fluids and ensure that I have enough rest. And I'm supposed to go back to the doctor if I develop a fever. SIGH!
Doc also recommended to buy a humidifier so we're going to look for one this weekend!
OK, no new pics were taken this week coz mummy's been busy taking care of me... Will try to post up some pics tomorrow.... It's Mother's Day so we might try to bake some cupcakes / muffins haha.
That's all from me... *cough cough sniffles*

No comments: