My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Squealy Baby

I've just discovered I can squeal! In a really high pitched way! It's my new favourite past time - squealing at the top of my voice in a sing-songish kinda way. Why can't anyone understand what I'm saying huh?

Check out the video above, and watch out for a big squeal at the end.

Now, if only my motor skills would start developing as well... tried turning on to my tummy, but got stuck and decided to roll back on to my back. Hopefully I'll be able to "wow" daddy with my new found skills when he comes home!

Weather forecast for this weekend is supposedly sunny, with highs of 21 degrees, so mummy and grandma will be taking me out for some sightseeing!

No comments: