My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

La Perouse

Today I learnt a new skill - clasping my hands together!
It's so fun to be able to grab my fingers like that... Now, how do I unclasp them?



OK I really should learn how to unclasp my hands soon.. ended up holding my fingers like that for a good 5 mins!

Now, moving on to more scenic things... went to La Perouse for lunch today with grandma and cousin Ching Wern. It's by the sea, so we had the standard fish and chips fare. Apparently La Perouse was used in the filming of Mission Impossible but I don't know which part!

Here's a pic of me with mummy and grandma... it was a nice sunny day!

And here's a pic of daddy's car, being used by some seagulls as lookout point for potential food scraps. Luckily no bird shat on it!

Gonna go to the city tomorrow! Chinatown to be exact... for some more touristy stuff - yum cha and Paddy's market. Hopefully the weather will continue to be good!

No comments: