My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Child Care

Mummy spent some time at the child care centre today, and saw alot of other kids with snot running down their noses! How awful! No wonder my cold isn't going away. Apparently there are 10,000 different strains of flu viruses, so there's no way my immune system can block everything out! By the looks of things, I'll probably be sick all throughout winter! Boo hoo....

Anyways, mummy decided to put me in a little corner and gave me a toy to play with! It was so fun! I love grabbing at the rings and pushing them around!!!! Kept me entertained for quite a while!!!

See, here, I'm doing quite well in the motor skills department!


And this is me, deep in concentration :)


Oh, and just to digress a little,.... Daddy googled Ben Ho & Mei Jin and guess what! He found a photo of him and mummy taken at the Malaysia International Gourmet Festival. I was still in mummy's tummy then, about 1.5 months before I popped out into the world!!!! From the looks of mummy's small belly, who would have thought I'd be so chubby now eh.

No comments: