My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Diarrhea Baby

Oh gosh, first the cold, then the cough and now I get diarrhea!!!!

Help!!!!

I'm not sure what's causing it, mummy took me to the doc again this morning and the doc ordered a stool sample analysis for my poop! And boy have I been pooping a lot the last few days. Mummy spent most of Mother's day evening changing my diapers... We've used about 30 diapers in the last 2 days! And I've lost some weight, 300 gms to be exact! That's not exactly good news, coz it means I may get dehydrated so I'm hoping to get better soon......!!!!

Anyways, the doc says it could be nothing, or it could be viral and the stool test will tell us that. Results will be out in a couple of days time, so there's not much we can do except wait it out and keep changing those diapers. On the plus side, doc says my chest sounds less congested, so hopefully I'm recovering... I do hope the doc is right!!!!

Don't worry I'm still happie and cheerful although a bit crankier at night from the cold weather. Mummy is on leave today to take care of me... We had fun today, went to Bondi Junction shopping centre and mummy drowned her worries with a nice large KFC fries, downed with a thickshake! *comfort eating*

No comments: