My 6th Birthday Countdown

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Isla's First Birthday Countdown

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Special Mother's Day post from Mummy to Eva!

Posted by Mummy:
Since it's my first time celebrating Mother's Day, I thought it appropriate to dedicate a little post to my baby Eva. Who would have thought I'd be changing diapers before turning 30? I sure didn't!!! But what a joy and fulfilment you've been to my life, my little daughter!

Here's some pics taken of you shortly after you were born, weighing a mere 2.4 kgs!

At that time, your "0-3 months" clothes were hanging off you!
How you've grown since then... Haha, from a scrawny little thing to the chubby boisterous girl you are now! Mummy needs to buy "6-9 months" clothes for you although you're still 4 months!



Look, your motor skills are getting so good!
Here's some pics taken today during our little outing.
- With Aunty Flinny:

- And Uncle Robbie

Today, I just wanna say how thankful mummy is that you came into my life, and I promise to take good care of you k!

No comments: